Status
Not open for further replies.

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
We are now taking nominations for the April Bike of The Month contest. Normal month this month so anything goes.

Rules in the FAQ here.

Don't forget the winner will receive a subscription to MBR magazine and will have their bike in the magazine! So get polishing and get those entries in :cool:

Once again we will be running the BoTM poll 'blind'.

John":3m6ylc9n said:

I think that is so much better. Will the 10 post minimum to vote rule be in effect as well?

FMJ":mh9lkfm8 said:
John":mh9lkfm8 said:

I think that is so much better. Will the 10 post minimum to vote rule be in effect as well?

Yes, the 10 post minimum will apply here on in for all polls. Should've done that modification ages ago given how simple it was....

Blind votes are the way forward.

Once again I imagine I won't vote for the winner and for the 3rd month in a row be the only person voting for a bike. I'm not sure if I've got awful taste or exclusively tasteful.

Might as well put this up for public humiliation - 1990 Parkpre Catalyst.

Build thread here > http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=138033

5561014510_6ba3d3dfbc_b.jpg

5561026092_a40985352b_b.jpg

REKIBorter":2klmy0pf said:
Might as well put this up for public humiliation - 1991 Parkpre Catalyst

Humiliation how? That's really quite cool.

John":3pr9a7gg said:
FMJ":3pr9a7gg said:
John":3pr9a7gg said:

Yes, the 10 post minimum will apply here on in for all polls. Should've done that modification ages ago given how simple it was....

awesome :cool:

Might as well put this up for public humiliation - 1991 Parkpre Catalyst

An early period correct'ish' steel Parkpre, looks the nuts mate.

al. :D

clockworkgazz":1ru9hw7j said:
Since it was not in last months, going to put up the 1990 Fat Chance Bananarama Yo

a better pic to follow and here is the build thread

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 009#510009

Nice, Gaz! When is the last time a Fat City bike won a botm? Now with the new rules in place, I was going to enter one of my early Fats, but I'll wait till next month. Think I'll enter another bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back