Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
The final PoTM of 2010 is upon us!

To round the year of on a high, the theme this month is:

Sum up 2010 in a photo

2010 has been a big year for the site, and also retrobiking as a whole. So, what we are looking for is a photo depicting it for you.

Usual T&C's apply, written details on request ;)

2010 was mostly about riding :D this was from the coast to coast.

5029774550_c7b7231656_z.jpg

2010_0807bdw0035.jpg

having loads of fun at big dirty weekender,epic ride,fantastic group of friends, told a few proudly i was gonna be a dad,trek rode faultlessly,won some awsome poobahs competing ;) ,somes up retrobike tbh,peaks was close tho :?

2010 has been my year of the bicycle. I have rediscovered cycling, rebuilt my MTB, bought a "racer", discovered Retrobike :D , and made new friends through it. :cool:

I don't ride competitively at all, though one day i might do the Real Ale Wobble, or MM. I just like to go with the day, have a picnic, see lots of things out in the countryside, share the experience of riding with friends, and with beer. Even managed to integrate it into work, sometimes :LOL:

Most of all, cycling helps to clear my mind of the crap from days at work, and takes me to places far above the rest of the world, both geographically, and spiritually.

P8160181.jpg

Dave

One of the highlights for me was getting so many folk out for the Global Nightride back in May. It was a lovely summers evening up in Northumberland with dry trails and two really good friends. Knowing that all over the world people were out doing the same was a real buzz.

These three blokes finished off the event for us and therefore I'd like to submit this photo on behalf of Fairfaxpat.

FoundingFathers.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back