Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Slightly different one this time. The subject of the vote is "Mountain Biking". As in the sport itself as opposed to any particular bike.

Since this is a retro site I expect the votes to be cast on what people thought back in the day. Becasue i know how most would vote when confronted with a 40 year old dressed in a s********** jersey on a £4K ti bike with mismatched wheels.

No pics this time. I'll let you argue the case ;)

This is a hard one. :!: have to think :shock: It happens every leap year :LOL:

I lean to to mtb is cool

Soooo uncoool. Always tried so hard to be cool but could never make it. Too much lycra and fluro. I was flicking thorugh an old copy of MBi and it contained a glossary incase you didn't know what 'gnarly' meant or what a ''wheelie' was. The list of crimes is impressive :LOL:

i guess its not that cool really. i n=mean, i think its cool but i dont think the rest of the civilised world does.

the "cool" aspects from a media pewrspective are the downhill, 4x, freeride stuff.

cool for me is an evening ride in the setting sun and a pub on the way home.

thats cool.

If we're talking BITD, I think then it was cool.

Colours were bright, ano was in, attitude was laid back.

All I wanted to do was ride my mountain bike.

As a kid, summers were long and hot, I had saved up my pocket money and paper round money and got my first set of suspension forks..........ahh yes, sooooo cool :cool:

Pickle":ch5iw4ev said:
If we're talking BITD, I think then it was cool.

Colours were bright, ano was in, attitude was laid back.

All I wanted to do was ride my mountain bike.

As a kid, summers were long and hot, I had saved up my pocket money and paper round money and got my first set of suspension forks..........ahh yes, sooooo cool :cool:

Spot on :cool:

I honestly didn't think these polls could become more ridiculous, so well done John ;)

Presumably Retrobike itself will be the subject of next months?

Tallpaul":2tzri90x said:
I honestly didn't think these polls could become more ridiculous, so well done John ;)

Presumably Retrobike itself will be the subject of next months?

:LOL: glad you like it Paul.

Back