FS: Sunn Bmix

vboost

Retro Newbie
Sunn Bmix - Ooh-la-la!

A quality French Cro-mo singlespeed jump, cruiser, pub bike - or the ideal BMX for the bigger kid? (with the MTB 26" wheels)
You ride - You decide :D

An unmolested and mostly original bike with Rudd components. Nearly new Ritchey Megabyte tyres. More photos available - please PM me (location is Sunny Sussex, near Eastbourne)

£100 cash and collection preferred (though I may be persuaded to post at your expense). It's wasted sat in my garage - please give it a good home!

Cheers,

Mike
(ps. also advertised in MTB For Sale with a different picture)

Attachments

• Bmix.jpg
    Bmix.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 1,991
Postage seems really expensive - my Post Office says around £40 - anybody offer advice for a cheaper alternative?

Cheers,

Mike

Dear Sunn Worshipers - apologies for the radio silence but I've been in a dark garage sorting out a motorbike I need to get ready for this Saturday. A really keen chap is coming all the way from Bristol to look at, and will hopefully buy it...

So next on my 'clear-out' agenda is the Bmix - I have a proper Bike box and everything now (must be good Karma - it was right there sat next to a cardboard recycling bin at work - kinda had my name on it). As all interested parties are miles away, I'll semi-dismantle the bike, pack it up properly to get an accurate weight and dimensions, and find out the best options for postage (many thanks to all you fine Retro-peeps for the kind advice regarding courier services)

So remember to 'Slip-Slap-Slop' and keep your Sunnies peeled for a weather update (whether its cost effective to be posted or needs to be collected, arf-arf) :D

Cheers,

Mike

Many thanks for the interest - the Bmix is now sold (weirdly, to a chap just down the road... :roll: )

Cheers,

Mike

Back