Feedback
View
Wanted, a 1995 Claud Butler Anaconda, any condition considered

***EDIT, I found a 1996....that will do nicely ;) *** CB 95 P23.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 1995 Claud Butler Anaconda

Bump

Oh you tease! I nearly soiled my armour!

The History Man":2mxeudix said:

A French clothing cupboard?

I’d rather have a shiny old-school BMX :facepalm:

Attachments

• BCF55E18-22CF-4ACA-B71F-CCE7D03FDEA3.jpeg
    BCF55E18-22CF-4ACA-B71F-CCE7D03FDEA3.jpeg
    66.3 KB · Views: 6,610

Still looking

I will keep an eye out on the various old school sites I frequent, though more of a Mongoose man myself as that is what I raced back in the day.
They don't come up very often but you do see an odd one now and again. I don't know whether you have dabbled in old school bmx before but you may need to change you road bike shorts for some long trousers as the pockets need to be way, way deeper ;)
Though looking at the brochure again that is more 90's mid school, street style rather than 70's, 80's racer so should be a bit easier to source.

Jamie

Jamiedyer":i848x87p said:
I will keep an eye out on the various old school sites I frequent, though more of a Mongoose man myself as that is what I raced back in the day.
They don't come up very often but you do see an odd one now and again. I don't know whether you have dabbled in old school bmx before but you may need to change you road bike shorts for some long trousers as the pockets need to be way, way deeper ;)
Though looking at the brochure again that is more 90's mid school, street style rather than 70's, 80's racer so should be a bit easier to source.

Jamie

Cheers Jamie,
More of a bucket list item for me really, I wish I’d bought one new back in the day, but rent & food had to take priority back then :facepalm:

I will ask about for you as there is a lot of interest in these British made machines these days. Was it still made in Britain in 95? I must admit it wasn't something we seen back home but by 95 I was well past it and racing enduro and mx. My days were late 70's early 80's.

Jamie

Back