Wanted: 1 1/8" threaded forks with brake bosses

Captain Stupido

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
For a kids bike so don't need to be anything special, paint and colour unimportant too... Steerer needs to be 125mm minimum.

Anyone got anything?

bluetomgold":15ff82or said:
For a kids bike so don't need to be anything special, paint and colour unimportant too... Steerer needs to be 125mm minimum.

Anyone got anything?

Hi, Iv'e got a few sets, will dig out and let you see some pics,

Jussa :D

Jussa":2p98nnyq said:
bluetomgold":2p98nnyq said:

Anyone got anything?

Cool let me know.

bluetomgold":2m7fs9dl said:
Jussa":2m7fs9dl said:
bluetomgold":2m7fs9dl said:

Anyone got anything?

Cool let me know.

Hi, I've had a look and I only have 1" Threaded and 1 1/8" Non-Threaded Forks for 20" Wheels :(

I have some P2 with the ridiculously short steerer that only fits absolutely nothing. Will measure up Sunday as I'm off on me travels for a few days.

Jussa":3rrlve1t said:
Hi, I've had a look and I only have 1" Threaded and 1 1/8" Non-Threaded Forks for 20" Wheels :(

Yep, this seems to be what's available generally... it's quite an unusual combination I think.

legrandefromage":370s2f2i said:
I have some P2 with the ridiculously short steerer that only fits absolutely nothing. Will measure up Sunday as I'm off on me travels for a few days.

Thanks. These are for 20" wheels though, right?

Back