FS: Andy Patterson Signature Skyways!

Marin

Retro Newbie
Hi, new member here!

I got into retro BMX because I had always been sad that my old RL-20 Prostyler got stolen in the 90s. I bought a NOS RL-20 II and rode it for a bit, but sold it on last year.

The only thing I still have from my original RL are the Tuff wheels. My Prostyler came with HP-48s, but I also had a set of gray Peregrines for it, which I traded for the black Tuffs you see here with a French guy vacationing in Austria with his parents. Must have been back in 85-88 or something.

These are Andy Patterson signature Tuffs, the stuff of legend and completely impossible to find, which I didn't know back then, of course. Here's a few pics:

I didn't clean the brake tracks or anything - will let the new owner do that - but the pad rub should be no problem to remove. Bearings are spinning nicely. Suntour 17t sprocket is included.

The wheels are located in Austria, and I will ship at cost (25£ or so). My RL-20 was shipped to the UK without issue.

Really hard to come up with a price, but since these are the only pair I've ever seen I'll try 399£?

Please check out my other listing here, I've got a Redline Forklifter stem, nice Tioga Comp Pools and a Tuf Nek Spider & Chainring.

Any questions, please ask!

BR,
Marin
Vienna, Austria

Attachments

• BMX-16.jpg
    BMX-16.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 3,460
  • BMX-20.jpg
    BMX-20.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 3,460
  • BMX-19.jpg