Rare NOS mint early 80's BMX parts (all limited supply)

Alloy

Dirt Disciple
I have found some more new old stock vintage bmx mint parts and will add some more parts pics later,please check this post in a few day's time..I'm shipping from Singapore so the cost will be a little higher..All item sold will be posted by registered parcel, i will email you pics of your parcel with tracking and postage proof to ensure delivery.
Kindly send payment as gift asap after calling dibs & please and pm me your mobile phone number, because all registered parcels here needs to have it stated to ensure delivery

One and only very rare new old stock original mint and flawless Odyssey old school chromoly seat post.Original paint work and decal, very minty and its the one and only left.The color is more like light violet in person,due to the flash it looks more pinkish.Size is 22.2 fits all oldschool bmx.£29.00 posted.

d71n.jpg

sxab.jpg

u2ab.jpg

3rhz.jpg

New Old Stock Svelte Odyssey lightly padded bmx seat,flawless leather and rails,no tears or shelf wear$42 by non registered parcel and £25.00 registered parcel posted.

25q50ky.jpg

34sp8g8.jpg

1zg4yhf.jpg
]
11tymib.jpg

NOS mint rare oldschool flawless gold ano crossbar for the handle bars.Fits all sizes,no shelf wear,only set i can find,its very rare!
£18.00 posted I have another silver one but its got some shelf wear, if you're keen on it please lemme know thru pm.
105s9vq.jpg

2yo21j9.jpg

2uf4x12.jpg

VERY RARE NOS mint old school genuine made in Japan Cateye bar ends in rare white color! limited sets.
£9.00 posted FOR A PAIR AND £14.00 FOR 2 PAIRS shipped!
Picture035.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture030.jpg

NOS mint chrome seat guts.Limited sets also. £15.00 shipped each.
Picture2297-1.jpg

New old stock Tange,These are the real deal made in Japan grips that came stock with most Kuwahara complete bikes.Mint.Rubber is still soft and nice with the "TANGE" logo stamped in white ,not faded.(ONLY 2 PAIRS FOUND,ONCE SOLD ITS GONE,THESE GENUINE ONES ARE VERY HARD TO FIND NOW)£29.00 posted

yiwe.jpg

g518.jpg

u7ps.jpg

New old stock checkered grips made by Fuan. Not repros these grips have been around since the early 80s and still in very good condition now.£12.00 posted.

LAST PAIR,DONT MISS OUT!

k4fg95.jpg

jb7loj.jpg

wrud.jpg

jb7loj.jpg

5s6s.jpg

New old stock rare Viscount Aero seat,mint,no fades and the rails are brand new chrome minty rails. Only set left.
£29.00 posted.

29zq64j.jpg

1zgwz7n.jpg

2i0x9v5.jpg

Very rare and dead mint New old stock Viscount aero black seat,mint as shown on the pictures below.Only set.
£29.00 posted.

rwuxjo.jpg

11ax4k7.jpg

6tjjw1.jpg

One and only last set of Tange style alloy headset lock.Fresh red alloy anodized with locking bolt.Dead mint condition, once sold there will not be anymore for i have searched all over for this headlock for a long time.£12.00 posted.
23ti5n4.jpg

9sgcgh.jpg

Kindly email or pm me if you have any questions please. I'm easy to deal with.Prices can be adjusted slightly for keen buyers. I check my email more often so for prompt replies email me at :
ahbosh@gmail.com
Thank you for viewing.
My email and paypal address is the same:
ahbosh@gmail.com

Back