WTB vitus/peugeot bmx F&F

hokuspokus74

Dirt Disciple
Hi guys

I am looking to buy a vitus/peugeot duranalox bmx F&F or bike,was just wondering if any of you guys have either a vitus or a peugeot one?

graham

hokuspokus74":3cxny27g said:
Hi guys

I am looking to buy a vitus/peugeot bmx F&F or bike,was just wondering if any of you guys have either a vitus or a peugeot one?

graham

Take a look at this post ;)

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=286039

You will find a nice Peugeot, I've dealt with Bendycat and he is a very nice man, I am sure he can help you out :D

Hi Jussa

I contacted bendycat,i seen the F&F but its the duranalox one am after,there really hard to come across,i ha one when i was a young guy lol and it got stolen,and would love another one,but there like hens teeth nails :p

So has nobody got a vitus or peugeot duranalox i amalso looking a peugeot 531 twintube,if anyone has any of these and interested in selling etc let me know,,,,,cheers

graham

...of all the things, I would never imagined there was a Vitus Duralinox BMX. Learn everyday, good luck
with the search, and if you find one please post a picture of it. Free bump.

i hope to get one aswell,i had one when i was younger,well it was the peugeot duranalox but it got stolen :( there is a guy on another site who has one and said if here was ever to sellit it would be £700 which i think is a bit much,there was one sold on ebay last year i think it was £256 or something around that but i forgot all about so missed my big chance.

Woz":6r1nrp27 said:
...of all the things, I would never imagined there was a Vitus Duralinox BMX. Learn everyday, good luck
with the search, and if you find one please post a picture of it. Free bump.

theres one on the bmx museum site.looks stunning!!

Back