GT Tour and Vertigo in Sussex

shinobi

Senior Retro Guru
Hi guys
Not really retro or my area but i have a GT tour and a Vertigo , tatty and tired no brakes etc but both frames and wheels are fine plus some spare wheels ,cranks ,pedals etc etc .got to clear my garage so if anyone in wants to come and take the lot for £25 let me know , based in West Sussex :D
cheers Paul

shinobi":1y99x9h5 said:
Hi guys
Not really retro or my area but i have a GT tour and a Vertigo , tatty and tired no brakes etc but both frames and wheels are fine plus some spare wheels ,cranks ,pedals etc etc .got to clear my garage so if anyone in wants to come and take the lot for £25 let me know , based in West Sussex :D
cheers Paul

Got pics? :)

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Some people just want the earth don't they !!
:roll: :LOL:
Mike

DA-EVO":24k6nnqx said:
shinobi":24k6nnqx said:
Hi guys
cheers Paul

Got pics? :)
Sorry mate waiting for a new battery for the Camera :oops: feel free to pop over and look and if its not for you then fair enough :D got no power in the garage either which does not help lol .might be able to get a couple of phone ones but they are likely to be pants !!
cheers Paul

Mike Muz 67":3obb77n5 said:
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Some people just want the earth don't they !!
:roll: :LOL:
Mike
Your not ment to be lurking in BMX territory :LOL:
Paul

:shock: OMG :shock:
Didn't know I was , saw the latest post section on the right of screen .

Eh mishters , eaver ov yoo gorra brown saddle to sell me , that I don't know I need :facepalm:

Mickey mishchif

Mike Muz 67":3dw3owjy said:
:shock: OMG :shock:
Didn't know I was , saw the latest post section on the right of screen .

Eh mishters , eaver ov yoo gorra brown saddle to sell me , that I don't know I need :facepalm:

Mickey mishchif
Ha ha ! sorry mate nothing with me :D
Paul

Back