Ebay: RARE PK Ripper - 1985 Model with Straight Chain Stay

ShawnE

Retro Newbie
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SUPER-RARE-Wh ... 2c6f562cc8

Hey guys, i have this beauty up for sale. The listing ends next weekend & the bidding is already under way at £400. Postage will be around £25 in the UK (i haven't looked into costs for overseas), plus any extra insurance a buyer may like me to add - unless they want to collect it themselves of course.

As for the bike - The general overall condition of the frame itself is fantastic for a 28 year old bmx. It could do with some tlc such as some tubes, pads & decals. The current "PK RIPPER" decals are quite badly scratched but they are super cheap to replace anyway. The others are in pretty good shape though. I do have plenty more pictures so if you'd like to see them or have any questions to ask, just get in touch.

Cheers all.

Attachments

• PKRipper9-2.jpg
    PKRipper9-2.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 1,128
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Ebay: RARE PK Ripper - 1985 Model with Straight Chain St

Welcome and good luck
for the price of what these can fetch' I would like to see some more pictures

cheers B

Re: Ebay: RARE PK Ripper - 1985 Model with Straight Chain St

Cheers mate... & you're right, so i've added a few to the listing. Will put them here as well.

Attachments

• PKRipper3.JPG
    PKRipper3.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 1,071
  • PKRipper4.JPG
    PKRipper4.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 1,071
  • PKRipper5.JPG
    PKRipper5.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 1,071
  • PKRipper8.JPG
    PKRipper8.JPG