Mongoose Supergoose Wanted

oldschoolstreak

Retro Newbie
Looking for an old Mongoose Supergoose, preferably a Supergoose 3 but not fussed. Not bothered about condition as long as it has mostly original parts.

Would like one for my next project, let me know if you have anything.

Cheers..

Hi, I have a supergoose 3, its been in my father's garage for 30 yrs since new! I wasn't planning on selling but have just seen the price these are going for on eBay. Can u let me know what sort of price range you are looking at paying. Obviously you would need to see pics, details, condition etc but just wanted an idea of the range before I pester my father to take some pics.

put some pictures up of the bike and people can let you know what they think in it's current condition it is worth

people could pay a lot for the right bike - but it has to be the right bike and they will not pay unless they can fully see it

price can be different due to different bikes - it can be that simple

cheers B ;)

you would have to do a search on ebay and use the advanced search part to see previous sale prices - but like I say there really is no straight price on a bike that can not bee seen yet ?

condition can be a couple of hundred out from clean to mint to survivor ?
parts can make a price vary as well - it they are era correct or added later

is the chrome mint - scratched ? dented ? dull ? same with the rest of the parts

good clean pictures will help the best - a couple of dull shots probably will not do, as people will like to see what they are buying and not hope for the best

cheers B ;)

Finally got the bike from my Fathers, here's some pics...

Attachments

• frame stamptest.jpg
    frame stamptest.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 1,956
  • frame sticker1test.jpg
    frame sticker1test.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 1,956
  • fronttest.jpg
    fronttest.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 1,956
  • side left6test.jpg
    side left6test.jpg