**For Sale** New School 2009 Custom KHE Barbados Pic Heavy

skywayman

Dirt Disciple
I bought this lonely unloved KHE a few months back. I Bought it for £250 and spent another £70 on it

I am after £250 posted quick sale (this is a great price for a really good new school)

I changed the front chain ring for the Eclat 25t in green to match the seat post and BB that were already on there and gave it a new Chain ring Bolt (fooking £10 from the states!)

I changed the Grips to the Cult Vans Soles in White

I added some new school and 1 old school decal.

I added my own Dia-Compe brakes I had laying around with an AD990 in chrome slightly polished but original from the mid 90's and also added an orphan SX lever I had.

The rear wheels paint was chipped and scratched on the rim so I nitromored the lip and then proceeded to sand rub down and polish to virtually mirror.

The S & M stem had been beaten underneath so that got the old Oven pride treatment and again with lots of rubbing down, sanding and polishing got it to virtually mirror too as I also did with the originally red seat clamp.

Th S & M XLT bars and the Twombolt Cranks had scuffs and all sorts that had been painted over with what looked like oil based Dulux white paint :shock:

These were a fooker to strip but got there in the end and did the same with the bars as the other parts not expecting to get as higher shine as I did they are steel so ended up just leaving them natural and lacquering them.

The Cranks were even more of a surprise as they look like Tungsten so again left them natural and polished the crank bolt.

Pretty and Naughty new school rider for £320 In my opinion anyways!!!

I am pretty sure this is the spec....JAYMZ please correct me if I am wrong

I think they are 20/20 Highland Forks (look like new)
Odyssey Rear Hub roughly £90 new and looks and feels new
Pretty sure rear rim is an Alien Nation which is in excellent condition (since side shining)
Front Rim and Hub is salt and looks like new
Eclat Front tyre and Odyssey Rear ... both really nice and expesive tyre with plenty of tread
The seat and post I have since traded for a MCNiel Pivotal with blue sides to match the bike and a black full length post for normal riding ( I will send pics to anyone interested)
Cane Creek Headset
New Eclat bottom Bracket to match chain ring

[/size]
file-34.jpg

file-33.jpg

file-32.jpg

file-31.jpg

file-30.jpg

file-29.jpg

file-28.jpg

file-27.jpg

file-26.jpg

file-25.jpg

file-24.jpg

file-23.jpg

file-22.jpg

file-21.jpg

file-20.jpg

file-19.jpg

file-18.jpg

file-17.jpg

file-16.jpg

file-15.jpg

file-14.jpg

file-13.jpg

file-12.jpg

file-11.jpg

file-10.jpg

file-9.jpg

file-8.jpg

file-7.jpg

file-4.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back