WANTED IN OZ

BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN":1njxp4e2 said:
very hard to find - and once found hard to part with

what ride is it for ?
A rare Raleigh pro burner mk1 R gusset.
had this puppy since the begging. thanks to my old girl for never going to the tip. its been under the house for 15 years. I tried so hard to break it the 5 years spent on it but its a beast.
no its my first rebuild. not the last.
leighar
IMG_0010.jpg

good to see it has the Dragon forks with it still ;)

I have one (UK version) and have owned another which i sold with missing gusset plates ( which to day i found my spares )

and i also nearly bought another, but the guy just didn't want to let it go just yet :roll: :LOL:

so have you all the other bits ?

cheers B ;)

BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN":1lgnuslj said:
good to see it has the Dragon forks with it still ;)

I have one (UK version) and have owned another which i sold with missing gusset plates ( which to day i found my spares )

and i also nearly bought another, but the guy just didn't want to let it go just yet :roll: :LOL:

so have you all the other bits ?

cheers B ;)

Na not at this stage lad. Im hunting but before i commit i need to know all the orig gear. I still have the suntour stem seat clamp and 7x rims. I have some hubs on the way. needing a crank :oops: sprocket and grips pedals. its all blue nano. Im so hungry to get it rolling but I guess this takes time.
Whats the 1 like your trying to score :?:

just a quick one - the yellow grips on OZBMX will not dye well - and not look right as they need to be a bit of a light blue and not dark like they might turn out, that is if they don't go greenish - just wanted to let you know ;)

will post a pic of mine

Back