Fancy a mis school mongoose project

losidan

Senior Retro Guru
I've had this sat around for years intending to get jnto a runner for dossing around the local skate parks.
I bought it new either 93 or 94. Cant remeber the model. I'd bought the villain model year before after my lbs lent me a copy of ride on. I bought this a year later. It's full 4130 the whole frame and forks. Headset in and smooth. Seatpost just needs guts and bolt. Seat is present with a small tear at back. I have bits of the gyro too. Alex 48 spoke rims included. I may well have the hubs with freewheel on to go with em. They were clean juat need a regrease.
Stem is mongoose brand as is 3 bolt seatclamp. Bb cups are in. Typical mid school heavy weight built for abuse. Deffo not a hooligan but I know it's higher up the range than the villain.
Chrome is generally Ok with some pitting. Sheep and Lord clothing are the stickers on it. £30 for anybody? Pick up or meet up really. I'm near bradford. Happy to take more snaps ic interested. Just one I quickly fired off here to get started.
20121125_164903.jpg

looks like a hooligan to me. bought one just after my yellow dyno vfr. year is about right, could be be slightly earlier than 93.

glws :D

Back