4 complete bikes for sale

skki

Devout Dirtbag
Ok please correct me if im out on the money i dont normally sell my bikes but i need some funds for another project so a few of my early rider builds need to make way.

If anyone shows intrest ill can do a parts list and more pictures of things you want.

Ok first off is this 83 Diamondback Pacer 500 most of it is OG to the bike and have been restored to a good order.

Bad bit.
Has 2 dings on the inside of the rear tubes you will see from one of the picci's
Chrome is in great og condition.

i would like £400 + courier or sort one yourself.

IMAG0519.jpg

Second one is a 84 Ammaco Freestyle again most parts are OG to the bike.

The chrome on this is pitted in places it's not to bad though i reckon it would come up better if i really put some effort into this.
Comes with the og Ammaco Acorns.
The only think i cahnged was the decals which should be blue.

i would like £350 + courier or sort one yourself. FORGOT TO SAY THE GT TYRES DONT COME WITH THIS ILL PUT A PAIR OF USED WHITE WALLS ON IT INSTEAD.

IMAG0523.jpg

Third is this rather rare but undesirable Puch Track Invader dont know the year not seen another. Now believe it or not the is a proper well made Puch and nice and light.

The chrome on this is great and its close to og.

i would like £230 + courier or sort one yourself. I HAVE HAD INTREST ON THIS WHEN I PUT IT UP IN THE TECH SO I HAVE MESSAGED THEM FOR FIRST dib dobs SO WILL TAKE SECOND dib dobs ON THIS UNTIL MESSAGED BACK.

IMAG0522.jpg

DSC_0870-1.jpg

DSC_0871-1.jpg

And last this Mongoose Mitygoose. the picture below is when i got the bmx is now in parts but still all there.

The chrome on the forks have had it so i would suggest a rechrome or powder.
Again from the pictures ive seen of these i think its all og maybe not the seat but i dont know for sure.

i would like £250 + courier or sort one yourself. I HAVE HAD INTREST ON THIS WHEN I PUT IT UP IN THE TECH SO I HAVE MESSAGED THEM FOR FIRST dib dobs SO WILL TAKE SECOND dib dobs ON THIS UNTIL MESSAGED BACK.

IMAG0193.jpg

I know will be sorry to see her go this was my second build getting back into the hobby

good luck with the sale.

im sure my cousin used to have a puch invader. was a horrible yellow mustardy colour!

nice bikes ;)

Back