Raleigh Mag 20

toastedone

Retro Newbie
HI, My first post here and to be honest I only signed up to show you this, I am a keen mountain biker and a long standing member on bike radar.

Anyhow, A guy from my work has a Raleigh Mag 20 for sale and I was pointed in the direction of this forum to see if it would be of interest to anyone here.

It is in the Manchester area and if anyone is interested please contact me and I shall put you in contact with him.

The only details I have is this pic I took of it yesterday. The guy is genuine and may also have a chopper for sale also.

img0230gf.jpg

HI, Thanks for the response, To be honest I do not know how much he is looking for, the best I can do is give you his number, I know he said he was on the look out for a couple of parts for the chopper so may want to make it complete before considering selling it.

Sorry to be a bit vague I am just acting as middle man, I have the same user name on bike radar if you wish to check my credentials to show I am genuine.

I hope that helps and please let me know if I can help any more, Like I say I can either get you his number or I can ask him on Monday how much he is looking for an post back.

Also to add he is the original owner of this bike and he came across it whilst clearing out his mums shed, it had been in there untouched for a good number of years.

Back