haro shredder 93/94/95? £50

dvatcmark

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
My brother is looking to sell his 90s haro shredder as is been sat in his garage un ridden now for probably 15 years

I'll have done pics to post soon, can't remember exactly what year it is butt it's from the early to mid 90s.

Chrome finish, original stickers and i think all original parts except for the tyres. Although it's a bit rusty.in places.

Know nothing about bmx anymore, so an planning to ask 50 for it, does that sound fair ?

sounds like a good price going by the description

ill take it pending pics

how much to post??

I'm just waiting for my bro to send the pics over, so you can see it for real and check if it's the sort of thing you want.

whereabouts are you based, as my bro travels a lot with work so may even be able to drop it off for you.

Just spoke to my bro and he is away from home today and will get me a load of pictures tomorrow afternoon for you.

In the mean time, all I can give you is a cr@ppy picture he had on his phone, it might help with the identification of the year of the bike.

The picture was taken yesterday, you can see that the chain and crank are pretty rusty and he's told me the free wheel doesn't work any more. Might just need a bit of freeing up but it's hard to tell.

Attachments

• 229842_10151022702097189_1758176630_n.jpg
    229842_10151022702097189_1758176630_n.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 2,253
It's a bit rusty in places im afraid, other than the tyres i thing the only other non standard bits are the.stickers on the forks and down tube near the bottom bracket

SAM_0012.jpg

SAM_0006.jpg

SAM_0007.jpg

SAM_0008.jpg

SAM_0009.jpg

SAM_0010.jpg

sorry im gonna have to pass on this now as something unexpectedly cropped up on ebay last night which i bought

all the rust can easily be removed to get the chrome nice and shiney again if you know how, still worth £50 how it is

cheers

I'm in derby, but my bro travels around the county a lot with work, he thinks he'll be in Portsmouth in a couple off weeks time

Latest posts

Back