High End Retro BMX sell off

right first things off - price's too high
the Aero Pro can't be NOS as it black ! and they never did a black Aero (only chrome) - Nos is new old stock, this in terms means it is as it was sold back in the day and being sold now meaning not used or changed.
worth £1200 ? don't think so - more like £150-£250 it's been changed for original parts

£300 for the mini burner ? £40-£70 - not the right parts on there however clean it is ?

sorry to say these are just made up bmx's from different parts - and not the right parts for most of the bikes :roll:

as for price's - way too high

looks as his brother will be shipping the to oz :LOL: that is if his bother isn't made up from different parts as well :LOL:

this is a classic case of people out side of bmx trying to make money - the real old school bmxers will just laugh at this - it's the newbies or richy rich's that will get caught out :roll:

well see how many sell or if the price's change :LOL:

the dyno is a 95 onwards not a 89..... 95 dynos had the thicker tubing and if you look at the down tube its much thicker than the top tube... but dont take my word for it as i know nothing about gt/dyno

:cool:

mini burner has wrong colour forks, wrong grips, tyres, seat, pedals, brakes, crankset(or the chainguard is missing) I'm not even sure you got Mag wheels with the mark1 miniBurner.

"should be in a museum" ...of what not to do :LOL:

Back