New Skool Haro Pro XL

losidan

Senior Retro Guru
Hi guys,
wondered if anyone would like a new skool 20" for getting down with the kids on. I bought it recently just for gate practise at the local clubs to be honest I am after either a cruiser for racing or a road frame with the cash.

I bought it recently off BMX talk and the previous owners were a family down south who race extensively. Consequently it has the usual bumps and scrapes from usage and racing.

Pro XL frame size. Bombshell carbon forks. ODI grips which are well used but still tacky. Comp 3 tyres. Front is 1.5 and rear is 1.75. Cranks are 175mm. The bars in the pic are 26 wide and 7 rise but I found them small for me (I am 5' 11") so I have since fitted some Black Dialled Bikes 28 wide 8" rise bars. The smaller bars in the pic are included too.
Funn chainring. Shimano Deore V brake and has plenty of stopping power even for me.
I have had a few short rolls around Yeadon with it and it is super fast.
Rear wheel could do with a bit of a true up.
Pimp daddy in white!
£130 plus postage costs. (I have a box it can be sent in) and I would say postage will be £20 with courier. Happy to meet in person if within reasonable distance. Feel free to give me a shout if you want any more info or pics doing.
Cheers chaps
Dan
Haroproxl.jpg

Back