BMX parts - Peregrine HP48/ACS Boa/P.E. Hubs/Primo Rod...

stevet1

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Bump - prices dropped

I'm selling a few mid-school BMX parts I've gathered over the years and no longer have a home for -

All prices include UK postage, overseas postage will be more. Payment by cheque or bank transfer only sorry no paypal .

Peregrine HP48 Super pro rim. Never used, Chrome shows some signs of age but no flaking. £55 SOLD
1figz3.jpg

1figzf.jpg

1figz5.jpg

1figzs.jpg

P.E. Hubset. Front has had little use and is in good condition, rear has had more use but still functional. These super-rare and expensive 48H hubs were made in the mid-nineties by Alex leech. The bearings spin on an oversized titanium axle with a threaded traditional axle used in effect as a skewer to secure the hub in the frame / forks. Front and Rear come with 10mm axles fitted and a spare 14mm rear axle I bought but never got around to using. £50. SOLD

Primo rod seatpost (chrome), 22.2mm with layback. Unused with guts etc. £8
1fig0p.jpg

Primo Viking seat clamp, £3.
1fig0j.jpg

ACS BOA caliper brake, currently fitted with white brake pads (I wouldn't use these they are ROCK hard...). Works well but could do with the paint touching up. This one has the small bolt which means it will bolt directly onto most forks. £15
1fig0k.jpg

1fig0l.jpg

1fig0m.jpg

Mongoose pedals, 1/2" axle thread (i.e. to fit one-piece cranks) £5.
1figzy.jpg

damn why am i always skint when just one super pro rim comes up for sale :x :x

i need one to complete a set of wheels

alex may be intrested in buying his hubs, ive sent him a link to this post

cheers kev

Back