80s Robinson mini frame

dirtydozen

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Have a 80s robinson mini frame. Unfortunatly the forks went a miss which is a shame. Still has BB on it though. Someone i sent pics to thought it was 'baly dented/crushed where the rear brake goes but this must be down to the picture as in my eyes it doesnt seem to be.
The story behind it is my brother was sponsered in the early 80s by robinson and rebel racing, i think this was one of his first bikes.
Has a bit of what looks to be surface rust here and there but im not to sure, but itwill be sorted before dispatch. Not sure what it is made from(maybe someone will know) but its nice and light. Still has original 'R' stick on front though is a little tatty

Overall i think its in brilliant conition considering its age, has been dry stored in the loft

Gonna start it at £50 as i aint got a clue what price to put on it, make me an offer you think is resonable.

Any questions dont hesitate to contact me

prefer collection from morecambe or preston but will courier for £9 This is a guestimate so if anyone knows of it being cheaper please let me know

015.jpg

014.jpg

013.jpg

012.jpg

Back