Hoffman (circa 2000)

Mr G

Dirt Disciple
For sale I have a 20'' Hoffman BMX in black around 2000 vintage. I bought the bike secondhand off a friend and when it came it had no stickers on it. I think it is possibly a Hoffman Rhythm but couldnt be sure. It is in good condition but has a few battle scars and scratches and the front wheel is slightly buckled with several spokes missing. I used to ride it park but now it goes about as far as the paper shops. It still has the gyro heaset on as I never got around to removing it. I did put Terrible One CNC lightweight sproket on it and a set or Primo magnesium pedals on it which are included in teh sale. I have also put a Gold Finger single finger brake lever and Dia Compe u-brake on it for the sale. It did have a set of profile cranks on but I sold them and but a pair of cheaper forged 3-piece cranks on. I think I still have a set of FSA tubular cranks though which I could put on at extra cost. It is a good ride with some nice parts on it. I am after £90ono collection or postage at cost to buyer.

P1010003-2.jpg

P1010005-1.jpg

P1010004-2.jpg

Back