Alliant Express 24 for sale SOLD

mynchiboy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I'm kind of testing the water with this one..It's a reluctant sale but I'm planning another project for the autumn/winter ;)

For those who don't know Alliant was a joint venture between Gary Turner and Mike Devitt from SE, the brand only lasted a few years though and so these are pretty rare by all accounts! The frame has loads of lovely touches - bullet ended seatstays and box section chainstays, landing gear style forks...great stuff.

The frame is in pretty good shape but it's been raced in the past and so has a few scrapes and a couple of dings, the most visible being on the top tube as pictured, although it looks much worse due to the sunlight shining onto it when the picture was taken! Structually there are no problems at all, this thing is bombproof...

Rest of finishing kit includes Comp 3 tyres, redline rims with suzue sealed high flange hubs (nice!) S&M stem and bars, profile seat clamp and cranks with imperial chain ring, carbon effect brake with DX lever.. it's all good.

I'm looking for £175 posted or £160 collected from Central London, paypal gift would be ideal but I'll take other forms of fundage. I'll try to add some more pictures at some stage also :)

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 930
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 928
inittowinit":27lklk8h said:
u up for any sorta swaps on this fella! :cool:

Sorry matey, hard cash only on this one - I'm trying to plough funds back into bike projects rather than spend more ;)

mynchiboy":n8yk658l said:
inittowinit":n8yk658l said:
u up for any sorta swaps on this fella! :cool:

Sorry matey, hard cash only on this one - I'm trying to plough funds back into bike projects rather than spend more ;)
ill be in touch if i sell something sharpish ;)

I admire your tenacity :)

Sorry, I still need the cash..the only items that may possibly float my boat would be a 28.6 clamp m900 XTR front mech, some pimpy 1 inch steerer forks (a la pace etc) and a nice set of 700c wheels...

I reckon this is a deal, funnily enough a silver one sold on Ebay a couple of weeks ago for more than mine, with lesser parts fitted. Here's to hoping ;)

Yeah.... But that silver one you mention has a mint frame, with no dents, as well as Radix parts on it. :D

Back