Early 80’s PK Ripper Looptail & Landing Gear Forks

gil_m

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Lets start with the big stuff, I will add more when I have time

Early 80’s PK ripper with stamped Landing Gear forks, this was a project that I have had for a number or years but seems to be going nowhere, the frame has be glass media blasted ready for a powder coat and also to check for damage, it has been in this state for a number of years but from this could be polished or powdered very easily, it also gives the buyer a chance to look over the frame for damage. Frame number PK 59668

The seat post top has been professionally repaired at some point but this has been done to a very high standard and as you can see from the photos is virtually un-noticable, the dropouts have odd marks but generally are very good, the brake bridge is in excellent condition

The forks are a little tarnished but have had no use, the headset will be included but is not fully fitted in the photos, I can do this if you require

I will not split the frame from the forks and will offer the Bullseye/Araya wheels & Tuf Neck stem to the frame buyer first

Looking for £650 Frame & Fork plus carriage at cost, happy to ship outside the UK, once payment has been received

Attachments

• IMG_5586.JPG
    IMG_5586.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 1,750
  • IMG_5591.JPG
    IMG_5591.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 1,750
  • IMG_5589.JPG
    IMG_5589.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 1,750
  • IMG_5582.JPG
    IMG_5582.JPG