CW Racing Pistol Pete 1984/85

agentorange71

Retro Newbie
Hi

Is there still an interest in old school BMX? Was fairly big about 15 years ago but is it still active?

I have a CW Racing Pistol Pete that's been sat in the loft for a decade or more after a rebuild. Probably should move it on!

Attachments

• cw_racing_pistol_pete.png
    cw_racing_pistol_pete.png
    505.5 KB · Views: 2,760
Re:

Yup, worth loads buddy,check Ebay and the specific old school bmx pages, shame its not very busy here

BMX Museum is probably the best source. Even if the majority of sellers are US based I bought and sold a lot of parts around the globe on this website. How much ask you for this bike ?

nelly":30lbtt0q said:
freddok":30lbtt0q said:
nelly":30lbtt0q said:
get it up on the BMX museum!

I didn't find it on the Museum.. Any link ?

I was suggesting that he post it up on the BMX Museum......good place to sell rare / desirable BMX

Oups, sorry, I didn't look before you're not the original poster,,, :oops: For sure, the Museum is a good place for this bmx !!! But I can leave it a place in my garage maybe.... :p

freddok":1y9t8lxq said:
BMX Museum is probably the best source. Even if the majority of sellers are US based I bought and sold a lot of parts around the globe on this website. How much ask you for this bike ?

nelly":1y9t8lxq said:
get it up on the BMX museum!

Thanks just registered on BMX museum and will add soon. Tried radbmx.co.uk but no registration approval comes through?

As for price? No idea at this point. I know what it cost me about 15 years ago - finding the NOS parts and putting together etc. I had a fair bit back then! 2 x TA (one chrome, one white), 24" TA, Steve Wilson S&M Holmes NG (owned from new), CW California Freestyler MK1/Luggage rack (owned from new) but sold most of it.

But things do appear to have moved on a bit...
£175 for scratched up CW bars?!
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CW-Racing-Pr ... 3892870674
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1982-CW-Raci ... 3511049877

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
do your research on the BMX Museum......maybe even post the bike.....chat to other owners....search the for sale thread.........

Latest posts

Back