Wanted : Fantic Trials Bicycle

I’ve got one I’m thinking of selling. Had it from new in 80’s....totally original and unrestored. Based in UK. Anyone know what they are worth these days?

Attachments

• 90F6B032-85A1-4241-BA43-2F44CEC2BBED.jpeg
    90F6B032-85A1-4241-BA43-2F44CEC2BBED.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,090
Re:

I would be interested in this fantic. I have a bit of a museum going on. Did own 1 many years ago.
What would you be thinking price wise.

Re: Fantic or Montesa

I’m also interested in either a Fantic or Montesa, so if either are available let me know please.

Re:

My Montesa T15 is possibly available but not sure on what it's worth to be honest. Probably not worth what I'd like to think lol

Re: Re:

northerncromb":symyvum7 said:
My Montesa T15 is possibly available but not sure on what it's worth to be honest. Probably not worth what I'd like to think lol

I’ve got an offer of one in the US but it’s a lot of hassle, let me know and send me some pics and I’ll let you know.

Re: Re:

northerncromb":24sken6p said:
Here it is

Brilliant. I’ve ideally been after a Fantic as that what I rode back in the day...but I always wanted a montesa as my father had numerous moto versions.

Understand the pains of deciding to let one go, currently suffering the trauma of whether to sell my pace rc250t.

Not sure if you can do PM’s on the site as I only joined but let me know what you’re after and I’ll let you know.

Just found your business page on Instagram.

Back