Selling old stuff kept for decades

Ravenseed

Retro Newbie
Hi all,

I signed up to see what the opinions are on some old bmx parts I kept in my garage for the last 25 years....after I gave it all up :( I was really into it for years and sought out the best stuff for my style at the time.

I know some of this stuff is really rare and sought after and I have an idea of value. But after trying to find some items I can't even find any reference (homeless frame for example).

Anyway here is what I have:-

Haro Master (bashguard version) original and mint (parts wise) but not with original paint and graphics (was powder coated orange and has no graphics).

Homeless Soul Bro frame (really rare flatland bike)....as new.

Haro kneesavers...from around 1991. Mint.

PK ripper frame and forks...bit of surface rust not serious.

Fusion double seatpost clamp.

DK headset....around 1991.

Bulldog brakes...front and back...mint.

Peregrine 95 spoke chrome sealed bearing wheels. Slight surface rust on rims around spokes but seem in decent condition...they spin well for ages without any noises. Believe it...or not.... I was given these by Jamie Bestwick at Radlands in UK in 1991...if I recall right he did a few runs on the vert and didn't get on with them so asked if anyone wanted them.

So what are your thoughts on what I have? Any places best for valuation, if not here?

I look forward to the news...whatever the news.

Cheers.
Dan.
U.K.

Re:

Hi Dan, when you say master with the bashguard is it the alloy bashgaurd 89/90 or the plastic bashgaurd 91/92?

Latest posts

Back