£10 tip bike!

MCsanandreas

Mountain Cycle Fan
Feedback
View
Hercules commuter,just the thing for cycling to my new job. it has mudguards!

HPIM1355.jpg

HPIM1356.jpg

yes its not bad at all. bit of surface rust and tires have seen better days but for a bike that will live outdoors a lot at work it will do.
have put new tubes in and pumped up the tires now!

Everyone should own a tip bike that can be left outside and not have to locked up in a secure shed.
It is pretty off putting to have to get the thing out of the shed when all you want to do is go to the offy round the corner.

Re: tip bike

biggs682":2vt4wkco said:
i have rescued about 15 bikes so far and have even managed to re home most of them

add a zero, in fact, by now it must be time to add two...

Go to your recycling centre and buy bikes, if they spout HSE bullshit, lobby your local council as to why they are profiteering and not true recycling.

I have some pics of the hundreds I have rescued, I had sheds full of the bloomin things, the garden was bursting with bikes as was the conservatory. It was full time work blowing tyres up and sending them back out into the environment...
My wife wont put up with it anymore and I am restricted to about 20 at a time.... OCD :LOL:

I will post the pics when I can locate them.

malvernman":tezenkvw said:
I have some pics of the hundreds I have rescued, I had sheds full of the bloomin things, the garden was bursting with bikes as was the conservatory. It was full time work blowing tyres up and sending them back out into the environment...
My wife wont put up with it anymore and I am restricted to about 20 at a time.... OCD :LOL:

I will post the pics when I can locate them.

if i had the space that would be me!

cleaned up, that would fetch a small fortune sold to an East London trendy type.

Back