Razeza - a year on.....

wired99

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Build number 3, an early 90s Razeza. Again frame was bought here just because it looked so sweet and not that I had really ever heard of Razesa. The build is one of those veritable mix jobs that all seems to hang together nicely. Will change the chainset for DA as soon as I find one, but the SA has a nice look too. There are very tight clearences on the frame so as you can expect this flies like the wind!

Lemme know what you think.. better pics as soon as i can find my camera..

Cheers

Frame: 531 Butted

Fork: 531 Butted

Headset: Campagnolo
Stem: 3TTT
Handlebar: 3TTTT
Bar Tape: will be Cinelli !

Brake Levers/Brifters: Shimano 600
Brake Calipers: Dura Ace
Brake Pads: Dura Ace

Shifters: Dura Ace
Front Derailleur: Dura Ace
Rear Derailleur: Dura Ace

Cranks: Sakae SA (will change for Dura Ace as soon as I can find one!)
Chainrings: Sakae
Bottom Bracket: Dura Ace
Pedals:

Rims: Campag Omega Hardox
Hubs: Campag Record
Hub Skewers: Campag

Tyres: Gatorskins
Tubes: Continental

Saddle: Selle Turbo-matic
Seatpost: Selcof Aero
Seatpost Binder: Campag

2010_02120031.jpg

2010_02120032-1.jpg

You've been busy! I really like that frame :cool: Is it your intention to go DA 7400 throughout? Oh and what colour tape?

Yeah, too busy! Glad you like it, it's certainly a sweet frame.
I will go DA throughout but need to sell a few things first as the cash has dried up. And I can't find a bloomin' crankset! As for bartape I am either going black or, if I can muster the courage, a black/yellow mix that Cinelli do.

That does look great. I'm a sucker for 7400 anyway, but it sure hangs nicely on that. And I've never heard of Razeza before :(

a beauty! and a very well balanced build. If you go DA 7400 all the way, I'd leave that aero seatpost. It looks like made for that frame

Lovely frame

Thats a lovely looking frame and the build is looking really nice. You seem to have got the look really balanced.
keep the pics coming.

Jamie

Cheers for the comments chaps.
I intend to go full DA once funds allow but will keep the post. I really like these Selcof aero ones...
Been out and about around the South Downs on the bike and it rides beautifully. It's very good on the hills and pretty quick on the flat. I'm not entirely sure on the Gators but I am so sick of getting punctures these are staying for a while. I will taks some better pics but for now here's where I am with it.
(yes, they are Campag hoods on Shimano 600 levers....sorry, tis all I ahve at the minute!)

005-3.jpg

Latest posts

Back