Rabobank Master new pics 15/6/10

fingers

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Ok, here's some pictures of my Colnago having been stripped down and rebuilt. All works like a dream, hardly any wear on anything!

Experimenting with blue tyres and tape to bring out the small blue area of the frame...

Now fitted with colnago bar tape, new record headset, new ITM carbon bars (matches ITM stem... ) New cables, hoods and chain too.

See what you all think

IMG_1480.jpg

IMG_1477.jpg

IMG_1481.jpg

IMG_1478.jpg

All in good time!

(The cave in which I dwell is too small for taking pics of the entire. And its snowing outside...)

Ici -

IMG_1452.jpg

Forgive the appaling picture and poor lighting - thats why I wanted to take pics outdoors!

Needs a good clean... But no rust, no pitting to chrome, seems to have originated in CA USA so nice warm sunny environment to start off in...

Its all 8 sp record except the rear mech which is record ti. The brakes and crank look later.

The wheels are Campag shamal, the rear needs a true and Ideally need replacing, any hot tips on 16h rims?? Hubs are really cool with blade shaped spoke holes...

New tyres in the post, pedals will be replaced with proper roadie ones soon :oops:

Headset also will be replaced soon, its a cane creek, and slightly out of place...

So I would appreciate any information on this frame, also how to date campag gear, and the wonders of 16h rims...

Cheers

Very nice and looks a decent size too.

Would make a lovely partner to this so let me know when you want to pass it on - perhaps swap for the same but Lampre :evil: ?

Attachments

• PC221178.JPG
    PC221178.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 2,797
  • P9091049.JPG
    P9091049.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 2,797
Ah, it looks very similar - what year are these rabobank reps???

Im not sure its a master x light - it just says Master on the top tube.

It is a great size for me, Im 6'5 and a bit, so the long reach feels great, and the 330mm post I have fitted gives perfect extension (250 mm Record Ti removed...)

What size is your lampre one???

Back