New To the Forum. A couple of my bikes.

seaneee

Dirt Disciple
Hey all. New to these forums. Thought I would introduce myself and share a couple of my bikes.

Mostly into vintage lightweights and touring bikes circa 1940-1980, but the sweet spot for me is early 80's italian and japanese.

I'm currently living in San Francisco, home of too many hipsters, but overall it's a nice place. If anyone ever decides to head this way, hit me up for suggestions or a ride.

50's F.H. Grubb Club Racer

4036931266_aa0ab0fcbb.jpg

4036930604_726a41a901.jpg

Mix of early Campy Gran Sport and French comp, setup 1x5 with a campy bar end shifter. Stronglight cranks. CLB levers with Dural Forge Calipers. Wrights saddle.

1970's Starnord Built Paris Sport set up as a semi pourter

2909441586_39d5392bb0.jpg

Tevano Pista cranks, maillard team issue track hubs laced to Super Champion competition tubulars. Ideale 90 saddle, campy pista HS, TA track pedals, Cinelli bar and stem combo, no name vintage front rack.

1960's Aussie Malvern Star Path Racer

1701235393_5b2b430e07.jpg

Currently out of commision since it's too small. TA 3 pin track cranks, airlite hubs laced to mavic MA rims, brooks pro, JPR seatpost, Steel titan stem and no-name bars.

I'm one of four authors of http://www.cyclzine.net and help run SFFixed. Feel free to drop by either and say hello.

Lovely collection

Hello and welcome :D
Thats a really classy collection of machines you have there, all look really smart.
I especially like the Malvern star, as being an Aussie and the Malvern Star (but a bit later than this ;) ) was my first bike when I was a kid and served me well through many incarnations over my childhood and teenage years.
Will definately check out the site.
Thanks for sharing and all the best

Jamie

Yes, welcome :)

Must admit I am not familiar with them, but the are all classy rides that make me curious after their background

I will take a look at your site

Back