jamiedyer and fatfixies bike pics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

juiceboxx

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
all right boys. post your pictures here. i have made you an official thread for you to post your bikes up as i want to see all of them. i am no roadie, but you two are always talking about the bikes i am actually interested in. between you i think you have every road bike i have ever dreamed of. please post pics even if the build is not complete. it is your chance for shameless self promotion. so again, please post your colnago, merckx and tommasini pics or anything you guys have hiding away. please and thank you. cheers, jesse

juiceboxx":1qjv26p4 said:
all right boys. post your pictures here. i have made you an official thread for you to post your bikes up as i want to see all of them. i am no roadie, but you two are always talking about the bikes i am actually interested in. between you i think you have every road bike i have ever dreamed of. please post pics even if the build is not complete. it is your chance for shameless self promotion. so again, please post your colnago, merckx and tommasini pics or anything you guys have hiding away. please and thank you. cheers, jesse

I think these chaps deserve their own forum :shock:

Anyhow best they post individual bikes on individual threads. We can see more that way :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back