96" raleigh r100 cromo finished and riden

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
he we go my first retro road bike since the peugot pulse its gonna be a mix of old and new as i want this one for training parts so far are

1.raleigh r100 cro mo frame in 54cm
2.raleigh r100 cro mo forks
3.shimano rsx 8spd shifters
4.halo aerorage rims in yellow laced to a dt swiss front hub and ritchey wcs zero rear hub with dt db spokes

Attachments

• DSC00757 (Large).JPG
    DSC00757 (Large).JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 5,616
  • DSC00759 (Large).JPG
    DSC00759 (Large).JPG
    118.8 KB · Views: 5,616
i know the frames gonna get a powder coat as well as the forks a very light pastel green simular to the salsa la raza that was for sale a while back and i got some salsa rasta QR through to work today with a flip lock binder in rasta from salsa to come ccooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll beans baby :cool:

cannondale king":389lu1gn said:
i know the frames gonna get a powder coat as well as the forks a very light pastel green simular to the salsa la raza that was for sale a while back and i got some salsa rasta QR through to work today with a flip lock binder in rasta from salsa to come ccooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll beans baby :cool:

bloody powder coat? I made sure that bloody frame was in good nick!

Ahahahahahaha!

green is good....

Shame to paint that frame, original colour scheme is very smart, oh well the customer is always right they say :roll:

velomaniac":cy521n8t said:
Shame to paint that frame, original colour scheme is very smart, oh well the customer is always right they say :roll:

i always wanted a rasta road bike that would be a good trainer as well :cool: :cool: hence the green frame and yellow wheels and red parts ooppss iv'e said to much :cool:

Fingers if you ever saw CK's shed you'd realise that powder coating is the only option. It's so full in there i'm sure the bikes "share" each others paint work.

right got frame from back and its green i like green its been faced and prepped and headset forks chainset sti routing and such like done and front brake fitted heres some pics

Attachments

• DSC00816 (Large).JPG
    DSC00816 (Large).JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 5,549
  • DSC00817 (Large).JPG
    DSC00817 (Large).JPG
    84 KB · Views: 5,549
  • DSC00818 (Large).JPG
    DSC00818 (Large).JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 5,549
Back