Brodie Rodie 1996

Inigo Montoya

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
next project.
its a brodie rodie that cought my eyes while searching through ebay uk last year. failed to win the auction but luckily i got it via retrobike for sale in the end.
the arrival:
brodie-rodie-1.jpg

brodie-rodie-2.jpg

paint was in bad shape so off it went to the powder coater
the rebirth:
brodie-rodie-3.jpg

brodie-rodie-4.jpg

one of the first items i got when i entered the retro scene were syncros revos. i got them from a guy here in vienna for a quite good price. they were i quite bad shape though. so the powder coater did them too.
OMG RED REVOS!
brodie-rodie-5.jpg

as you can see the powder coater forked them up. the alloy inserts were powdered too :roll: but as i promised the guy i bought the cranks from to not sell them on it doesn't matter. i'll ride em...
will have to buy lots of stuff in the next weeks to finish this project quickly. will go for modern kit mostly as i want it as my main road bike.
hope to post some progress soon.

Hmm not sure about the red revo's either. I think that you should swap them for my polished Cook Bros RSR's, They would look much better :D

build it dude!

Dude! Please build it up..Ive been waiting to see the Brodie finished since it first appeared on here ;)

thats gonna be a nice Brodie with those Campa stuff !

Philipp, will you put the same decals to the frame, as before ?

Martin

magas":mhp1l7u9 said:
thats gonna be a nice Brodie with those Campa stuff !

Philipp, will you put the same decals to the frame, as before ?

Martin
i guess it will stay naked for quite some time. gil (our decal expert) is very busy. so it might take some month to get the decals made. i hope to add the "Tange Presige Ultimate Ultralight" tubeset sticker as well.
btw. full parts listing will be up next week.

Back