Koga Miyata SuperWinner 1989 (better pictures now)

SuperWinner

Dirt Disciple
Hello all,

After years of not visiting the forum, I renewed my registration after getting my like new and completely original Koga Miyata (Dutch Brand) Supperwinner from 1989 with complete Shimano Sante group. only the tape on the steer I need to change to white.

This is a photo to start, as soon as I can I will make some better Pictures.

I'm from the Netherlands, like my bike. and I live in Breukelen and I'm 51 years young.

Attachments

• IMG_0587.jpg
    IMG_0587.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 1,133
Re:

Here are some more pictures I took today.

And I know I have to finish the tape on the steer, I'm going to get some with tape to finish of the end.

Me I'm more about the mechanical side of the bike. I don't like restoring bikes when there is paint involved :-(
I do like repairing/finetuning the mechanical bits, regreasing all the bearings and adjusting them to perfection :)
Things like that, so for me this bike is perfect, just cleaning and making everything move like new.

Attachments

• IMG_0596.jpg
    IMG_0596.jpg
    478.1 KB · Views: 1,057
  • IMG_0601.jpg
    IMG_0601.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 1,057
  • IMG_0603.jpg
    IMG_0603.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 1,057
I remember getting the Koga-Miyata brochures from my (then) local bike shop and loved this paintjob but at that time it was way above my teenage budget and had to settle for a Peugeot.

Re:

lovely looking koga in excellent looking condition :)
interesting top tube cable routing at the front end

I secured a full pro 87 frameset a few years back on lfgss imported from holland. built it up with modern record, super record, and original 80,s dura ace 10speed mix. its my race day bike and would be hard pushed to replace it. took it to the marmotte and up the alpe de huez a few times, and a long organised event over here. not had any problems

wouldn't part with it.....

enjoy :D

Back