Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 458
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 458
Re:

Hi, It depends what you want to know as I dont know how much you know about bikes . It looks like a nice example of a 70`s ( prob mid 70`s ) Peugeot sports bike, the type they churned out in the tens of thousands , if it rides ok then it may be of interest to a Peugeot enthusiast for its condition rather than its spec - but it looks decent enough. It has a steel chainset with cotterpins so is probably a bit on the heavy side but the wheels look ok with the large flange hubs, possibly normandy hubs ? . Do you intend to keep and ride it or are you looking to sell it on?

Thanks for the reply

TBH I haven't decided.

It was bought on a whim as I liked the look of it on a trip round a market near Limoges.
I dont know much about this type of bike, so was after any info I could get, model etc.
Any more info appreciated.

Might be tempted to sell it on as it will probably sit in garage not being used.
Its in good condition, though gears need a bit of attention, but otherwise all good and straight.

Any idea what they go for?

Thanks again

Re:

There are websites that have all the old Peugeot catalogues such as bikeboompeugeot.com , in the mid 70`s bike production was booming for this kind of racer- sports bike , Peugeot made a vast range of market specific models , so finding your exact model may be tricky but I would check the French catalogues first.. At the moment the used market is flat , 18 months ago absolutely anything old and useable was selling and fetching silly money. Valuations are tricky but it would be a sub £100 figure in my opinion.

Latest posts

Back