The Lejeune that hopefully is

allenh

rBoTM Triple Crown
rBotM Winner
Hopefully most of you looking at this read my French frame identification thread

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... p;t=385339

Well I decided there was enough evidence to it being one so below is my now painted, decalled and built Lejuene, just waiting for some brake lever hoods to arrive or better still Campag brake levers and it's finished.

Attachments

• DSCF3111.JPG
    DSCF3111.JPG
    354.7 KB · Views: 1,418
  • DSCF3112.JPG
    DSCF3112.JPG
    308.3 KB · Views: 1,417
Re:

Yeah those decals look right.. a much happier placement than that on your Raleigh Record, If you don't mind me saying so.. ;)

Now that’s a handsome bike, get it in RBotM.....

Re: Re:

torqueless":k9t361ct said:
Yeah those decals look right.. a much happier placement than that on your Raleigh Record, If you don't mind me saying so.. ;)

Yep quite pleased with this one and yes I might have to re do the Record, it's bugging me now.

PeachyPM":tu6kf4k1 said:
Now that’s a handsome bike, get it in RBotM.....

Might do, it's not quite finished yet and I need to take some better pictures.

The last few trimmy bits for this arrived yesterday so I took it out for a quick lunchtime ride.

I have to say it's a really nice thing to ride. I was going to sell it as it is really a little to big for me but I might have to re think that,

Attachments

• Lejeune.jpg
    Lejeune.jpg
    325.1 KB · Views: 1,237
Get it in RBotM quick before Jamie shuts the door. It won’t be allowed in August’s Themed month.

Sorry Allen, I forgot, you have the Sid Mottram in already don't you. :facepalm:

PeachyPM":3tuy1tp1 said:
Sorry Allen, I forgot, you have the Sid Mottram in already don't you. :facepalm:

Yes it'll keep for a while, I don't think this ones going anywhere in a hurry.

Latest posts

Back