My (finished) roadies

WimVDD

Senior Retro Guru
I've been around here for some time but never took the effort to post my bikes here. Untill today.

I have this weakness for neo retro bikes because they keep the middle between craftmenship and comfort. My collection is constantly changing, some new come, some old go, but this is at the moment what I've got. Unfinished projects not mentioned.

Attachments

• af1b.jpg
    af1b.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 1,987
  • afgewerkt_LR.jpg
    afgewerkt_LR.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 1,987
  • Alan.jpg
    Alan.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 1,987
  • Fausto Coppi Lugano 53.jpg
    Fausto Coppi Lugano 53.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 1,987
  • finished LR.jpg
    finished LR.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 1,987
  • finished.jpg
    finished.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 1,987
  • IMG_1191_LR.jpg
    IMG_1191_LR.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 1,987
  • IMG_6755_LD.jpg
    IMG_6755_LD.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 1,988
Awesome some lovely bikes in that collection That Master and the last Merckx are fantastic. Don't be shy in showing us anymore that turn up we all thrive on nice pictures.

Thanks. I will post more photos soon, promised. ;-)

I'm currently building/restoring a Panasonic PR6000, a Serotta Atlanta, a Colnago Master Extra Light and a Colnago Nuovo Mexico. I recently finished a Cinelli Supercorsa but have to take some decent photos.

Hi Wim

Love your collection

Have you any photos of the PR 6000?

I bought one recently. I am having trouble getting decals. I even tried Panasonic in Japan and they don’t sell them to the public. It is a long term project for me so not in too much of a hurry

Pat

Carrera, Master and Sancineto (never heard of that one before) for me! Very nice collection!

Re:

Thanks for the compliments.

Sancineto is an Italian brand from Cuneo. Production was stopped in the late nineties and this is a NOS from mid nineties. It's built from Columbus New SLX. It was love at first sight because of the paintwork and the panto's.

Attachments

• mozaiek_LR.jpg
    mozaiek_LR.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 1,891
cloonaghpat":57b2iuvm said:
Hi Wim

Love your collection

Have you any photos of the PR 6000?

I bought one recently. I am having trouble getting decals. I even tried Panasonic in Japan and they don’t sell them to the public. It is a long term project for me so not in too much of a hurry

Pat

Hi Pat,

I have/had the same problem. My frame is one from the 1991 Panasonic pro team but was resprayed after (in a very bad way). I was so desperate I even bought a 1991/1992 Panasonic MC Pro mountainbike so my sprayer can use it as a model. You can find the project story here https://www.lfgss.com/conversations/314693/ (sorry, on LFGSS but will soon copy it to Retrobike).

Re:

Fantastic collection, Wim! Every one of those bikes looks right! :xmas-cool: :xmas-cool:

Where do you get hold of so many Colnagos?!

Mike

Re:

Thanks Mike.
Honoustly... I already sold 4 of my Masters and 2 Supers. ;-)

Colnago was very popular here in Belgium back in the nineties, I guess there's still hundreds catching dust (and rust...) in some cellars and barns.

Back