can you help me identify this track frame?

seanfish

Dirt Disciple
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Looks like a Rourke to me too. Give them a ring with the frame number as it would be an early (mid 70s) number 133.

I've got a Rourke track frame which looks very similar apart from the rear track ends but mine is 80s.

Look like a nice frame but just too much money

Re:

How much would you value the frame at? Or would you pay?

And I'll call them today

The ends looks like Zeus ends..

Re: Re:

seanfish":1afkycwf said:

And I'll call them today

My personal opinion is that its a great quality frame and worth the asking price all day but I know the Rourke market well and it would probably fetch £200 tops.

Re: Re:

JSH":2nci1ydb said:
seanfish":2nci1ydb said:

And I'll call them today

My personal opinion is that its a great quality frame and worth the asking price all day but I know the Rourke market well and it would probably fetch £200 tops.

Yeah I payed £200 and got a campagnolo pista chainring too, plus £15 postage, so not bad!

Do you know anything about the S decals?

Sean

Re:

What are your plans with it. Is there a serial number on the fork steerer (even in pen) it's not a fork crown I've seen on a Rourkie before

Re:

Not sure on the s decal.. could have been made for anyone or a team. Saba maybe?

Re:

Brain Rourke are getting back to me they're speaking to Jason at them moment however they don't think it's one of theres

Back