ONCE LOOK by pink glasses - no it's No. 060

gridno27

rBotM Winner
Hi I am so happy - Shopping for further TVTs or other plastic bikes to find a new part to my collection

I found it in France - and now it's here ... a frame set of an ONCE LOOK KG 171 Edition TdF rosé
This Frame set had been made by LOOK specially for Spanish Team ONCE in the 90s who participate
in pink jersey at TdF instead of yellow

Refer this Frame set there are not so much info within the web. The only info is that LOOK build a limit serie of 200.
Most of them are for the Team ONCE in the 90s for TdF participation. I remember I saw the Team ONCE riding these bikes ...

here LOOK at some pics of the pink Lady with no. 060... this is not a sticker on the left chain stay this carbon pure
with the number

Attachments

• IMG_1710_02.jpg
    IMG_1710_02.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 2,568
  • IMG_1712_02.jpg
    IMG_1712_02.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 2,568
  • IMG_1711_02.jpg
    IMG_1711_02.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 2,569
You've got the jersey to go with it - magnifique! I have the yellow version of the jersey, but not the matching frame. I look forward to seeing the final build.

Re:

Nice, something a bit different.

Should be Campag Record IIRC

Mike

Re:

It's very pink... but it's growing on me. When I first saw the color I didn't know what to think, but I keep coming back to this thread to admire it. That is the definition of art isn't it, that intangible thing that keeps drawing you in. All in all I think it's brilliant and it will stop traffic when it hits the streets,
A final thought... don't get anything gold anodized anywhere near this frame or the "Look" will go from sub-zero cool to Las Vegas hooker in the blink of an eye :shock: .

Following With Great Interest: Mike

Re:

First thanks for your comments and compliments

but this very rare pink frame set will be the base of a further replica of a ONCE Probike from the mid of 90s - for e.g. 1996 Laurant Jalabert and Alex Zülle (he often used a LOOK KG292ti instead) had ridden such a bike, so I intent to build it up in the TechSpec of the ONCE teambikes in the 90s. (see the attached pics)

This means a Shimano Dura Ace groupset of 7400 Serie (with a ordinary downtube shifter and a left brake lever) with Mavic GP4 2nd Gen tubulars and a 3ttt ProTitanium stem with a 3ttt handle bar and the Ergopost seat post and no-slip-stream Selle San Marco Rolls

For all friends of Campagnolo - I have never seen a ONCE LOOK Teambike with a Campagnolo group set - sorry.

Attachments

• 1996-tdf-7-jalabert.jpg
    1996-tdf-7-jalabert.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 2,201
  • 1996-tdf-2-zulle-jalabert.jpg
    1996-tdf-2-zulle-jalabert.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 2,201
Back