First outing this year for my 58 Constellation

Spokesmann

rBoTM Triple Crown
rBotM Winner
PoTM Winner
So nice to be back on this old thing again...

P3141050_zpstavpzr2m.jpg

P3141051_zps6cd59opp.jpg

P3141055_zpsxf1ijzkw.jpg

P3141063_zpsvnhbevge.jpg

P3141058_zps6jhfgxwv.jpg

Skynet":22fvoa2a said:
If it wasn't HDR'ed to death we could actually see the bike properly.

Actually my friend it is not 'HDR' this is shot using a special filter setting on my camera, one which I like using very much. Hope that helps, or even better why not avoid posting up pointless negative comments.

Well, what's the point in posting it if you only want uncritical praise? The photos really are too blown out, especially considering they're of a chromed bike. I imagine you've got used to your photos looking like that, but it's jarring for everyone else.

But it's a nice bike anyway.

Re:

Lovely bike and great photos!iI am routinely amazed at the snide comments on this forum.Posting pictures of your bike is just a nice thing to do ........

It is always nice to see photos of Carltons, especially ones with some chrome. In the 60s I had a second-hand 1954 Carlton Connaught with chrome forks – it was my first lightweight bike. Your Constellation is a lovely bike with the same type of GB spearpoint stem that I had on my Connaught. I still have the stem, and I only wish I still had the frame. Your Constellation looks like an enjoyable bike to ride.

p.s. As a retired professional photographer of over 40 years, I enjoy seeing all the photos of bikes on this site, and yours gave me pleasure.

Latest posts

Back