Peugeot H10E

dutchie

Retro Guru
frame builded 1980. Found and restored. Lovely job been done.
Before
k3r4sp.jpg

After
118i1vs.jpg

More pictures wanted?

yes please :shock: and of all your bikes and the one your son rides please.i have a koga roadracer
please :) did you restore the fr mech too ?

before restore
23v0xzm.jpg

after
spduup.jpg

Yes (both) Simplex mechs has been restored. As evething else. Saddle and (Benotto-like) bar tape is new. Only the balls which appears to be dices and the grease (like dried peanut butter) has been renewed, ofcourse...

my caballero (already earlier seen in this theater, but modified since then)
dh7gpw.jpg

my sons Koga Miyata Gents Racer 1980 (cannot find a better picture, yet)
2igbzhy.jpg

thankyou dutchie,i get e mails from a vintage koga site in holland[i believe these are for sale] the wikipedia site for koga has quite a few scans in there and i am looking forward to getting it on the rd and would like to find a proper cute dutch bell to go with it. i remember seeing pics of jan janssen in his cool square rimmed shades.
perhaps you would care to talk about his career and i look forward to viewing your forthcoming deatailed photo's.
i really like peugoets,were the rims steel like on my carbolite ?

thankyou kevin [im straight onto wikipedia now --check out the koga,

I presume you meen this one: http://vintagekogamiyata.com/
I happen to know the guy which is behind this site. We live in the same city, and a few years ago we met. I handed him over some old Koga flyers and catalogs from the '70's and '80's as well as from other brands.

The rims of this Peugeot were steel ones. And probably the most bad part of the whole bike. I had to remove the rust as far as it was possible and them I resprayed them in black. From the other side, even the tires where quit well. Michelin BIB sport, 25 mm. Really nice. It was quit a joy to restore this bike.

hi, yeah thats it. my bike is the orange one there, i reckon orange vittorias look good but and must get the proper make bell to add to the style and also a koga bidon,shimano arabesque with durace hubs silver mavic clincher's just been respoked. not sure if koga were responsible for launching shimano into the pro peleton in the tdf ?or not.the koga 'full pro" must be the one to get and i have messaged your friend to let me know if the tubing might be equivalent to some reynolds ? one 'full pro' my size frame was on e-bay recently for £150 but i really need to get on and do my other 3 builds first.i must get a peugoet though to add to my collection a 531
optimum or maybe a px10.now i will read a little on jan janssen, now and dream of alpine cycling hollidays,s the hills in my locality are too short so i will be travelling to and riding up the longest ones i can read about.

thanks duchie and look forward to your next posts.

oonaff":27ktc9ls said:
. not sure if koga were responsible for launching shimano into the pro peleton in the tdf ?or not..
I thought it was Flandria with Freddy Maertens.

But, as usual, I stand to be corrected ;)

Latest posts

Back