Raleigh Record Sprint/R300

brucers

Retro Guru
My 'new' acquisition. It's I suppose you could call it a custom build hybrid! I'll be having the handlebars the other way up and putting ordinary pedals on. Pics - http://min.us/m6sHwGig6imb0

Raleigh R300 Record Sprint 58cm Frame
16 Speed
Sugino GT Chainset, Raleigh Record Sprint
Shimano Dura Ace Rear Derailleur
Shimano Ultegra Front Mech
Shimano 105 Pedals
Shimano XT Thumb Shifters
4 Bolt BMX Stem
Ali Bars
Rolls Saddle
Weinmann Type 500 Gold Caliper Brakes & Levers, from Record Sprint
Quick Release Allen Key, Aero Rim Wheels
82cm Stand Over Height
57cm Reach

Ian Raleigh":hav2mvza said:
Whats up yoof can't you see the link! Ask a grown up how to read and pay attention.

Yeah I can see the link, that's how I can see his pictures are rubbish. Does it normally take a full day for you to come up with "witty" remarks, or were you distracted by trying to figure out which indistinguishable drop bar in your spares pile is worth £300?

Bats":242akrgr said:
Yeah I can see the link, that's how I can see his pictures are rubbish. Does it normally take a full day for you to come up with "witty" remarks, or were you distracted by trying to figure out which indistinguishable drop bar in your spares pile is worth £300?
I try to help decent folk, Unlike you mate I don't post unnecessary shite.

I won't pass on your 'advice' to the person who took the pictures. Some advice for you though....before making needless caustic remarks try learning the correct use of the English language. Grown up is 2 words.

Bats":18mxe0bj said:
Ask a grownup for help with the camera.

brucers":2mlglvx6 said:
I won't pass on your 'advice' to the person who took the pictures. Some advice for you though....before making needless caustic remarks try learning the correct use of the English language. Grown up is 2 words.

Before offering advice on the English language, learn what a compound word is.

What are we reckoning this bike is? Cannondale?

Back