My 80s90s bike

kgt

Old School Hero
I always wanted to have a nice bike from the era I started cycling which was around 1990. A bike I could have never acquired back then.

Steel frame, campagnolo components, quill stem, down tube shifters, etc.
I already have a '2010 era' bike, a '2000 era' bike so a '1990 era' bike will complete it all in a way

Have not find the frame yet. It is the most expensive 'part' so it will have to wait a few months. Exotic (and super expensive) components like delta brakes may not be used a the end. Will see. So, for the moment, ... some parts, either NOS or used.

plDQo8TxFm_iYjTYs8-25QZy-y7xTGQsLXGN5H8vicA=w999-h749-no

WP_20131127_001.jpg

WP_20131029_004.jpg

nBKMjuDo36t6nZr8EE_flQE8OrJ6JtdndV3STlvHQdU=w999-h749-no

mHkTFPyzDhGHuDToFWffe3VKr_PZ_lRT-3suDqEJMIU=w999-h749-no

rQyNvfHsZBrMSO6Qi2DEaYLlTXCcCytRYh1Y3LxM5QQ=w999-h749-no

brakes.jpg

R8RbkeGRIHiwKvrxJ7gkoHmwX37IcDj_ON4F_o_HsGU=w999-h749-no

the 90/s was a great decade indeed lots of colour and chrome. and those straight bladed forks[bare heads and caps. barni riis and mig mig charging towards me like giants in '94 .b mig super cool class act
, ha ha] have you any make in mind ?

Rossin or Pinarello come to my mind for the moment. Depends on size, prize and availability. It will take me some time to find something...

Those wheels are very, very pretty. As much as I like large flange hubs nothing quite beats a set of super slim hubs on a shallow rim.

mm looks like its gonna have some dark stuff youve obviously thought of the colour on the frame
already ! i saw a beautiful 'duell' on the bay the other . the paint was italian tri fade i thought black bits
and painting an aero seat post black but got a bit stumped on the group. :|

Back