I don't know what Deltas are but I sense I'm being made fun of...?
Anyway, I cabled it up last night and put some grips on this morning, and rode it back from the park as a test ride/shakedown. Here's how it looks with grips on...
Impressions now are...
* Fork is very stable, more tempted to keep it now.
* Brakes are lethal! If you're going to change one thing, change this...
* 5 speed at the rear is still slightly fouling the seat stay, but a minor re-space will sort this out I think.
* It's right on the edge of being too small for me, even with the seatpost 1cm above minimum insertion. I'm even considering finding some 175mm cranks instead of the 170s, and tensioning the saddle a bit more.
* Did I mention how bad the brakes were?
* There's plenty of bounce in the bar/stem arrangement, so no need for suspension.
I'll have to sort out these minor issues and take it for a longer ride.
Here it is folded - not Brompton territory, but very easy to chuck in the boot of a car.