zt27.jpg

2fuz.jpg

347y.jpg

ud4d.jpg

xr5z.jpg

4txg.jpg

ejwx.jpg

Notice the funky rear fork shape .
So what do you guys think ? Any guess about the year, and frame weight and stuff? Is it a rare breed, or plain beater? high end or common?

The bike as is, weight about 10kg (shimano 105 with ksyrium equipe).

No columbys/reynolds stickers.
The frame is all chromed undernearth the paint.
On the tt it says classic-pro st.

thanks!

no ive never seen one before in those colours . It should be easy to just go on a frame id 'ing site with the serial number and voila.... but im not so sure now..after talking to a few dealer's unless there is an unofficial data base ?
I think thats a much better colour scheme than the green and black they did, and the shape of the rear stays i like !
The frame condition reminds me of my own... not bad enough for a full repaint+stickers .....wanting someone else
to deal with the chips !
well ,its got to be alright i mean , if they took the trouble to chrome plate it !
if its 130mm rear dropouts... 1990/s i guess.

i really like it . it must be special to chrome and spray over. the colours, even the celeste decauls give it an almost two tone effect... a real chrome base is probably the best metallic under coat you can get .
could be a limited edition. nice to see.

It has 130 mm rear dropouts.
I estimate the year of fabrication at 2000.
I looked through the online Bianchi catalogs, but no match.
Searching through the web/forums I only found another frame like this one. But no real info there.

There isn't a Bianchi serial number database, from what I know.

I like it a lot.
It rides very nice, very good cornering and highspeed handling.
It's more rigid then other steel bikes I rode, you get a real feel for of the road surface.

hi thats interesting 2000 , cause look did a billato built steely about that time which also had chromed lugs.
at a time when a lot of builder's were charging ahead with alloy and carbon,they seemed to go' back ' with these. i should have known with the A head !

Latest posts

Back