Raleigh Dyna Tech Castorama , Laurent Fignon Replica

TimeTrialAce

Devout Dirtbag
Hi all ,
Finally I have taught myself how to resize pictures online so I can now share my build project with you. Ok the frame itself is a Raleigh Dyna Tech Titanium (2325 ) and it has been resprayed in the Castorama Team colours .This is how I found the frame and instanly knew I wanted it and to build it up to full glory. As you are all aware C Record items in Mint/NOS condition are silly money so I expect this to not be a quick fix,which is a good thing as I have nowhere to keep this bike anyway....Have alot on this yr and hopefully a new house (and man cave) within the next yr due to baby arriving in Aug,I am thinking of hanging this bike in a spare room a place of retreat to stare at a piece of beauty.Don't worry if I can pluck up the courage I may also ride it (in perfect dry conditions !!??) Mike

Attachments

• phpHMWezVAM.jpg
    phpHMWezVAM.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 2,437
SWijland":i225i4lw said:
Pretty cool bike you have there! That seat stay cluster looks really special.

Thanks yes the mono stay was a design feature on the Dyna Techs Will have to get a picture posted !

Looking great, must get the finger out and get my pictures up too.......I have stripped the rear hub and removed freewheel from wheel in order to clean the spokes etc. Did this about two months ago and havent got round to sorting it yet. Apart from that mine is finished...

kettlo":3c01zmmy said:
Looking great, must get the finger out and get my pictures up too.......I have stripped the rear hub and removed freewheel from wheel in order to clean the spokes etc. Did this about two months ago and havent got round to sorting it yet. Apart from that mine is finished...

Look forward to seeing it !

Elev12k":2b0sv4zy said:
That paint is really awesome. One of the best I've seen.

Wow ,thanks !,well my aim is to up build one of the best replica's done, so only looking for the best Equipment etc to try to get it right . The Heaset will be changed out to a original C Record and will try to get things as good as possible,those rear mechs really cost a packet though !(NOS)

Back