Colnago Super - Saronni Red

knyazb

Retro Guru
Hi everyone!

Decided to share some pics of my ongoing project. This summer I was lucky to get my hands on this beautiful Colnago Super frame:

eHjOp.jpg
3hqKq.jpg
aZgvq.jpg
FeeIZ.jpg

As you can see it came with Nuovo Record parts:

R720d.jpg
FGWRP.jpg

However, after a lot of searching, re-searching, consideration and most important checking my bank account I've decided to build it up with Campagnolo Colnago Panto parts.
So here we are, after few long months of looking for different Panto parts I'm nearly at the end of the finish line.

Meanwhile, theres few more pics:

Vhui9.jpg
KnDZ4.jpg
hVeOc.jpg
mmYMU.jpg
v03Hd.jpg
hVeOc.jpg

Some parts I'm planning to use:

- Colnago panto headset ( I think it's Ofmega )

3IOiFl8.jpg

- Super Record rear mech pat.82 ( practically new )

2dmpyhM.jpg

- Record four hole front mech

3XSGDgY.jpg

- Nuovo Record twin bolt panto seatpost

gKtXA51.jpg

- Record brake calipers

VD0Ac7c.jpg
jEb8dV4.jpg

- Super Record chainset and panto ring pat. 78

PUIv3mW.jpg
ulmxjw7.jpg
lPJpJe2.jpg
Ql0ePZt.jpg

- Super Record panto brake levers

9i2Lx9e.jpg
AH8Dns4.jpg
VOJekSZ.jpg
nruGY09.jpg

- Super Record SL pedals

smxkaGY.jpg
vGxR6pG.jpg

- Nouvo Record toe clips

bsWL1EW.jpg
sz3sZiQ.jpg

Very nice :)

Someone's been shelling out on all those panto parts, that is a nice collection of bits!

The headset may not be Ofmega. Oddly enough I was searching the origins of a F T Bologna headset that I have. It turns out to be quite rare headset with their own branding, but the interesting bit of info is that they make headsets for Colnago

Robbied196":wxao0tvn said:
Very nice :)

Someone's been shelling out on all those panto parts, that is a nice collection of bits!

The headset may not be Ofmega. Oddly enough I was searching the origins of a F T Bologna headset that I have. It turns out to be quite rare headset with their own branding, but the interesting bit of info is that they make headsets for Colnago

Cost me a fortune to find everything I need. Prices for panto parts are sometimes higher than NOS. Was quite disturbing ( :facepalm: ) to watch brand new NOS in box Colnago panto chainset going for £500+ on evilBay..
I've seen FT Bologna headsets. Slightly different font and shape is more of a Campag Pista than Strada
2932857548.jpg

The one I got is exact copy of Nuovo Record (steel) headset. I've read before that those panto headsets were made by Ofmega, but not 100% sure. However, if you compare them both Nuovo Record and Ofmega, the latter one is slightly bigger

more pics:

- 3TTT panto stem and bars ( both a bit tired, but can't find better condition )

J1qzcTX.jpg
Zimqtl0.jpg
7FTsubH.jpg
g3qzqlW.jpg

- Record panto gear levers

8DishJ1.jpg

- Campag NOS brake lever hoods ( reproduction )

M6fpaCS.jpg

- Nisi Solidal tubular rims ( also managed to find Colnago rim decals )

douOf1N.jpg
wajHquX.jpg

- Ambrosio ribbon bar tape

8CtOhVr.jpg

Latest posts

Back