minipeg.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 1,966
  • minipeg2.jpg
    minipeg2.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 1,966
  • minipeg4.jpg
    minipeg4.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 1,965
Now you're just showing off! :shock: That is the nicest bike I've seen in a long time, and this site isn't short of them... I like the way your photos have such great backgrounds - you obviously live in a nice part of the World.

I'm sure a lot of people will know the answer to this - what sort of saddle is that?

Rich34":22mttl96 said:
Now you're just showing off! :shock: That is the nicest bike I've seen in a long time, and this site isn't short of them... I like the way your photos have such great backgrounds - you obviously live in a nice part of the World.

I'm sure a lot of people will know the answer to this - what sort of saddle is that?

first of all...many,many thanks.
and yes,I'm lucky because I live in Tivoli,a beautiful historycal town at 30 km from Rome,you can see the Tivoli cascades rear the bike.
regarding the palosanto,I also like the paint scheme,it's a Banesto like,I suppose....in fact Dario made a lot of the Pinarello racing bike before he decided to build with his own name.
the saddle is a Selle Italia SLR.
ps:sorry for my bad english.

You don't have to apologise for your English - not when you hear my Italian... :shock:

Banesto is the theme I remembered when I saw your bike, it's very evocative. And thanks for the saddle info, that shape is what I'm looking for for one of my bikes.

Rich34":2l7l2csh said:
You don't have to apologise for your English - not when you hear my Italian... :shock:

Banesto is the theme I remembered when I saw your bike, it's very evocative. And thanks for the saddle info, that shape is what I'm looking for for one of my bikes.

with the time the saddle copy your morphology,it's a good saddle and is also light(135 gr.).

That is utterly gorgeous. AS the owner of 3 Colnagos, I;m not often jealous of other bikes, but I am now!

Hi Sante,

Very nice Peg! Tell me how does she ride? I have a Peg Marcelo which has a very stiff rear triangle, yet comfortable. Did Dario make this for you?.

Regards,

Toby

toby1974":3krnojcm said:
Hi Sante,

Very nice Peg! Tell me how does she ride? I have a Peg Marcelo which has a very stiff rear triangle, yet comfortable. Did Dario make this for you?.

Regards,

Toby

thank you,Toby.
I'm the second owner,but the frame fit perfect to me.
on the road it's perfect on both flat and downhill,but i's not so good in climbing,may be for the vertical tube angle a bit closer,sub 73 degrees,I suppose.
btw the rear triangle is very stiff,and also the fork is very well designed.

Back